Juggling Balls

  • freakoben
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2003
      Well, even with people in this discussion of the ethics of these
      teaching gigs, it doesn't change the fact that there are still more
      of them to wrap up. I can't make it to the next one so I need to get
      these balls to whoever is going to need them. Someone should send me
      an email or something so that it can be arranged. i don't want to
      have everyone panicking when they don't have the stuff. that's all
      for now.

      Ben