Re: [damento] Friday 4th of July

  • TeachingJuggler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
      sounds like its a byob and byoe party, sounds like I am going to miss a fun one. See you all soon though in reno.
      monica

      Brent O <bentfiasco@...> wrote:
      With any luck I will move today to my new house 2
      miles from the park. I should make a good impression
      by inviting jugglers over after the juggling friday.
      The intention to is drink alcohol and discharge
      explosives, but don't have enough of either to go
      around.
      BrenT
      --- Kim Y <marianme@...> wrote:
      > This coming Friday is also the 4th of July, so many
      > people have it
      > off and many people may be doing something with
      > family or watching
      > fireworks at night. So, let's juggle earlier while
      > it may be a
      > little cooler. 11am - 2pm
      >
      > Friday Juggling
      > July 4, 2003
      > *EARLY* 11am - 2pm
      > McKinley Park, Sacramento
      > Alhambra Blvd between H St and McKinley in front of
      > the brick library
      > building.
      >
      > See you there!
      > Kim