Re: [damento] Friday 4th of July

  • Brent O
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 2:33 PM
      With any luck I will move today to my new house 2
      miles from the park. I should make a good impression
      by inviting jugglers over after the juggling friday.
      The intention to is drink alcohol and discharge
      explosives, but don't have enough of either to go
      around.
      BrenT
      --- Kim Y <marianme@...> wrote:
      > This coming Friday is also the 4th of July, so many
      > people have it
      > off and many people may be doing something with
      > family or watching
      > fireworks at night. So, let's juggle earlier while
      > it may be a
      > little cooler. 11am - 2pm
      >
      > Friday Juggling
      > July 4, 2003
      > *EARLY* 11am - 2pm
      > McKinley Park, Sacramento
      > Alhambra Blvd between H St and McKinley in front of
      > the brick library
      > building.
      >
      > See you there!
      > Kim

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • TeachingJuggler
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2 6:28 AM
        sounds like its a byob and byoe party, sounds like I am going to miss a fun one. See you all soon though in reno.
        monica

        --- Kim Y <marianme@...> wrote:
        > This coming Friday is also the 4th of July, so many
        > people have it
        > off and many people may be doing something with
        > family or watching
        > fireworks at night. So, let's juggle earlier while
        > it may be a
        > little cooler. 11am - 2pm
        >
        > Friday Juggling
        > July 4, 2003
        > *EARLY* 11am - 2pm
        > McKinley Park, Sacramento
        > Alhambra Blvd between H St and McKinley in front of
        > the brick library
        > building.
        >
        > See you there!
        > Kim