Murphys Park World Juggling Day

  • Cassidy, Paul A
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2003
      Damento Jugglers,

      Anyone who didn't get to Murphys Park this past Saturday missed out on a
      great event. Kevin and Erin did a great job putting this together and
      it was a beautiful setting. And I mean a beautiful setting; nice green
      grass, lots of big shade trees, and even a stream on the edge of the
      park.

      There was a really good turn out. People came from as far away as
      Santa Cruz and Humboldt. (maybe further, I didn't meet everyone) There
      was also a lot of local talent in attendance. Kevin and Erin have
      started a local juggling group and have been cultivating some young
      talent.

      They had lots of great low key workshops. I learned some new club
      passing tricks and some cool four ball tricks. I got some good feedback
      on my five ball pattern. They also had unicycling, poi, devil sticks,
      acrobatics, and some other stuff.

      I had a great time. Thanks Kevin and Erin. If you have it again,
      please let me know because I will be there.

      Thanks,
      Paul