4 juggling acts at Fair Oaks Tudor Fayre

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2003
      I just found out from R.J. that there are four different juggling
      acts scheduled to perform at the Fair Oaks Tudor Fayre on June
      21/June 22.

      Out of Kontrol (R.J. Parsons, David Boggess, Dusty)
      Jeffrey Daymont http://www.daymont.com/
      Grinn & Barrett (Katrine Grinn and Mitchel Barrett)
      and the juggler that throws the diabolo really really high. No
      seriously, there is a fourth juggler/act, but I can't remember his
      name and he does throw the diabolo very very high.

      Fair Oaks Tudor Fayre
      June 21-22, 2003 10a-6p $9 $5/parking
      Fair Oaks Park, 11549 Fair Oaks Blvd
      Fair Oaks (Fair Oaks Blvd south of Madison Ave near
      Sunrise Blvd)
      http://www.pirateproductions.com/Pirates2002/
      http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?
      country=US&addtohistory=&address=11549+fair+oaks+blvd&city=fair+oaks&s
      tate=ca&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map
    • ZACHARY PHILLIPS
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
        Kim, what are we going to do? meet there all at the same time and juggle or just go seperately? was this going to be a kinda organized thing with th blouses an all and some damento jugglers juggling? you probably told me the details and I was probably juggling while you were telling me and I probably just spaced them out.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2003
          Nope you weren't spaced out; there's no real organization and we're
          not getting paid/volunteered to do any gigs. I just selfishly wanted
          to spike the faire with more jugglers so that I would have people to
          juggle with and it's more fun if people dress up.

          I have a friend coming from out of town for faire on Saturday June
          21st. So, I'll be at faire Saturday. I may also be convinced to go
          to faire Sunday afternoon after the Ice Cream Social at Trinity
          Cathedral.

          There used to be a large open grassy area between the archery area
          and the tollgate, but I don't know if they will have the same layout
          this year.

          If I rememeber correctly, there's also parking at a nearby Bella
          Vista High School on Madison Ave with a shuttle bus to the site.

          Kim

          --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "ZACHARY PHILLIPS" <zandky@m...>
          wrote:

          > Kim, what are we going to do? meet there all at the same time and
          juggle or just go seperately? was this going to be a kinda organized
          thing with th blouses an all and some damento jugglers juggling? you
          probably told me the details and I was probably juggling while you
          were telling me and I probably just spaced them out.

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          >

          > To unsubscribe, send a blank message to: damento-
          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
          > For other group features, go to
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/damento

          Service.

        • Zack Phillips
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 10, 2003
            I really want to go and am trying cause I wanna pass and watch
            the acts etc. but Sophia, my apple girl is going off to birthday
            parties with her friends, still, if workable I will be at the faire
            on saturnsday at 1200. thanks, zachary