Re: Friday juggling?

    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2003
      Yes, again it's supposed to rain. But if there's sun at 6pm, come
      out and play. The last two weeks, yes, even last week, there were
      people juggling in the park.
      Kim

      --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Y" <marianme@y...> wrote:
      > Perhaps, perhaps not.
      >
      > Friday Juggling
      > 6p-dark
      > McKinley Park, Sacramento
      > Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front of the brick library
      > building.
      >
      > Rain cancels, but perhaps the weatherman will be wrong and there
      will
      > be a great thundering of clubs and balls and props in the park.
    • kstyrsky
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 7, 2006
        Has there been Friday juggling lately? I've been out of touch for a
        few weeks.
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 2006
          Yes, there's juggling on Friday!

          Friday juggling
          6p - 9p
          214 South Gym (upstairs)
          Sacramento City College
          Sutterville and Freeport Blvd, Sacramento
          http://www.scc.losrios.edu/campusmap.html

        • mrnutterbutter@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 30, 2010
            I won't be able to make it to juggling this Friday. If you are going, please post a reply here to confirm.
          • kim_yasuda
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 30, 2010
              Marcos,

              You may want to confirm with Trinity Cathedral that they are open Friday night and we are scheduled since it is New Year's Eve. If no one knows at the office, their weekly schedule is probably up in that glass bulletin area to the right in that hallway. If we are scheduled and no one is going it is also courtesy to let them know we are cancelling so the janitor or whoever locks up can go home.

              Kim