2 Damento Shirts

  • patricia
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2003
      Somehow I ended up with 2 Damento Festival Abbey Road
      t-shirts to sell; short sleeve; one is medium and one
      is extra large. $10 apiece, if I don't have to mail;
      if I do then, $13...
      I also have a "defective" lilac tank top with the seam
      coming out... $5 first-come first-serve! oh, it's a
      medium.
      Pls. email ASAP to me directly if you are interested
      or call 916-442-7191.
      thanks!

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/