Re: [damento] Re: Damento Workshop Schedule and Description

  • Granny Muffinz Travelin' Puppet Show
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
      Hello Patricia,

      This is Granny. I've been a little slow in writing this week. A dear friend is in the hospital. We're all just waiting and hoping for the best.

      I'll come by the Festival if I can. I know I volunteered but this hospital watch takes a lot of time right now.

      Thank you again for letting me perform at the St. Mark's church. We had a good time.

      See you as soon as possible.

      Ruth Chambers
      Granny of Granny Muffinz Travelin' Puppet Show----- Original Message -----