Re: [damento] T shirt question-URGENT!

  • Ken Schatz
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
      Patricia,

      I just saw this! Yes, I do plan to buy a damento t-shirt.
      Save me an XXL please!

      Thanks
      Ken
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
        Hi, it's me again. I finished reading the email. I'll take a short sleeve
        shirt. The long sleeve probably wouldn't reach my wrists.

        Thanks again
        Ken
        > Can you please let me know TODAY if you are planning
        > to buy a 2003 Damento Fest t-shirt...
        > ....I'm trying to get a more accurate count of how
        > many to order...(yeah, I know kinda last minute!)
        > it's gonna be a great shirt...some of you know, but
        > for others, I'd rather it be a surprise, so, are you
        > planning to buy a t-shirt, please reply right now if
        > yes for sure or maybe and whether long sleeve $18 or
        > short sleeve $15 ...and, since I'm doing this, I might
        > as well ask, what size? and, is there anyone out
        > there that MUST have a tank top? :)
        >
        > 8 Days til Damento!...
        >
        > ...and the insurance company just raised the rate on
        > me!! more than double!!! (Bill, smile and send me your
        > sympathy!)
        > luckily, however, thanks to the library gigs, we have
        > the money to pay for it which is the only payment the
        > college is requiring ahead of time...so THANK YOU to
        > all of you who in the past few months have come out to
        > the libraries to help teach!!! Other than that, the
        > college people have been really nice and cooperative.
        > By the way, today was our last library gig out at
        > Sylvan Oaks....and they want us back for the summer,
        > but that's the subject of another email...
        > You may have read the article that appeared in the Elk
        > Grove Citizen newspaper this week...I haven't seen it
        > yet but they tell me it is great. The fest is also
        > mentioned, prominently, in the Parent Magazine and
        > Sacramento Sierra Parent. And, on Thu, Jan 30 at
        > 11:00am, a few of us are going to be guests on Channel
        > 10 News to talk about the festival!! It's exciting!!
        >
        > So, hope to see you all there...you are the
        > damentos...you are the hosts....please help volunteer
        > at the fest...help with construction zone,
        > registration, set-up (Friday at 11:00am) clean up (Sun
        > at 6:00pm) etc etc etc
        > oh, can someone videotape the juggling show?
        >
        > Love and hugs to all...see ya in 8 days at Cosumnes
        > River College Gym....oh, and please bring cash...no
        > credit cards accepted (ATM machine on campus)
        > :)

      • patricia
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 25, 2003
          Robert,
          are all vendors going to arrive Fri at 11:00 am? I
          know Neon Husky is;
          and, I know you told me, but pls. confirm, are you and
          Dean arriving Fri at 11:00am? anyone else? I'm
          trying to get a count on how many I have for set-up
          and to work registration on Fri starting at 2:00pm
          thanks
          :)

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Kim Y <marianme@excite.com>
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 5, 2003
            Friday Juggling
            February 7, 2003
            6pm-9pm
            Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
            Capitol Ave (M St) between 26th St & 27th St, Sacramento
            through the glass doors to the Great Hall

            Come practice all the new things you learned at the festival.

            See you there!
            Kim
          • patricia
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 6, 2003
              Found Items at the Fest (some already claimed)
              please pass this on to other clubs you might know of:
              :)

              The Basic EMT textbook
              red glasses case, empty
              green strap with hooks
              small green squishy ball
              small brown leather squishy ball
              yellow plastic ball that squeaks
              2 pairs sunglasses
              silver devil stick
              old baton
              yellow club, plastic
              diabolo sticks
              blue & white juggling ball w/SMC, squishy kind
              red & white juggling ball, squishy kind
              small felt purple & red ball, also squishy
              Large, red long sleeve shirt
              light blue child's parka with hood
              baby sweater, pink
              medium short sleeve olive green shirt

              NOT FOUND: :(

              medium Damento short sleeve t-shirt
              blue glowball

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 24 , Aug 22, 2003
                Okay, I thought I posted, but don't see the post, so if you get two...

                Dana Chamness was nice enough to say that we could use the Great Hall
                at Trinity Cathedral for juggling tonight though we may have to watch
                out for wet spots on the floor

                Friday Juggling
                6-9pm
                Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
                2620 Capitol Ave, between 26th St & 27th St
                go through the glass doors to the Great Hall

                See you there!