New poll for damento

  • damento@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2000
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the damento
      group:

      Where do we want to juggle now that we are no longer juggling at Trinity Cathedral? The day will still be Friday night and the time will be from 6:oop.m. to dark. Vote for the choice that you think will be the most convienent for the group. If you have another choice than the ones below send it to me in an email so I can add it.(jugglergal@...)

      Here are the choices.
      Please only vote once!

      o 21 St. and C St. Midtown Sacramento
      o Land Park
      o Capital Park
      o Faire Oaks Park

      http://www.egroups.com/polls/damento

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • damento@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 14 11:48 PM
        damento group:

        If you are going on Friday to the movies, which movie do you prefer?

        o Bridge to Terabithia 7:35p
        o Ghost Rider 7:40p
        o Forget that, I'll be in Monterey
        o Neither
        o Not going to the movies

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • damento@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 23, 2008
          damento group:

          Starting in May would you like to have Friday juggling stay at Trinity or move to McKinley Park?

          o Stay at Trinity
          o Move to McKinley Park

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • damento@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 19, 2008
            damento group:

            If you plan to go to the Fair Oaks Tudor Fayre, which day would you prefer?

            Catch one of Jeffrey Daymont's performances at the fair http://www.daymont.com/Home.html

            Fair Oaks Tudor Fayre
            Sat June 28th and Sun June 29th
            10am - 6pm
            $12 adult or 2 for $20
            Fair Oaks Park, Temple Park Rd, Fair Oaks, CA 95628
            http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Temple+Park+Rd,+Fair+Oaks+CA+95628&sll=38.662567,-121.263978&sspn=0.004063,0.005236&ie=UTF8&ll=38.662727,-121.263399&spn=0.008126,0.010471&z=16&iwloc=addr

            http://www.renaissance-rose.org/
            http://www.fairoakspark.org/

            South down Fair Oaks Blvd to the other park is
            Sunflower DriveIn which has yummy vegetarian and vegan items, the slowest service ever, and sometimes free-ranging chickens wandering around.
            http://www.yelp.com/biz/sunflower-natural-food-restaurant-fair-oaks

            o Sat June 28, 2008
            o Sun June 29, 2008
            o Both Sat and Sun June 28-29, 2008

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • damento@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 15, 2008
              damento group:

              No juggling at Trinity next Friday Dec 19th. Would you like to juggle on Friday Dec 26th? If less than three people are going to juggle on the day after Christmas, I will let Trinity know not to expect us. Will you juggle on Friday Dec 26th?

              o Yes
              o No

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • damento@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 25 4:10 PM
                damento group:

                McKinley Library would like to combine with us for another Summer Reading Kickoff and World Juggling Day. The auditorium is booked by a diff group for June 19 (official World Juggling Day and also Vallejo Pirate Fest). We could fudge a bit and do it on a different day. We need volunteers to teach drop-in juggling lessons for this to happen. Should we make this happen?

                Please answer this poll online.

                I would like to have a juggling/teaching combo at McKinley and can volunteer on:

                o June 5 in the auditorium
                o June 19 in the smaller room upstairs
                o Some other date in June
                o Not volunteering

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • jeremiah johnston
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 25 11:08 PM
                  Hello Damento!

                  In case you haven't gotten word, the Humboldt Juggling Society will be hosting our 10th annual juggling festival in Arcata, Ca, March 18-21 (4 days). Some of the guests include, Doug Sayers, Michael Karas, Kevin Axtel, Matt Hall, Erin Stephens, Poetic Motion Machine, Code Red Circus Conspiracy, Charlie Brown, Curt Carlyle and more!

                  Come celebrate this rockin 10th year with us!

                  Juggle on...!

                  Jeremiah