Next Sat is Library Teaching

  • patricia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2003
      Hello all,
      We're scheduled at the Orangevale Library to teach
      next saturday January 11th at 11:00am
      We can carpool from my house at 214 21st Street,
      leaving at 10:30am...please let me know if you can
      make it...I really appreciate all of you who have
      helped coming out to the libraries to teach and help
      us fundraise for the damentofest...
      (we have 2 more dates in January, don't have those in
      front of me right now but I know they are thursdays at
      3:30pm...a difficult time slot for those that work
      regular office hours)
      thanks!!
      :)

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com