Re: [damento] only 78 days until DAMENTO!

  • jugglergal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi everyone. I am working on my family to support a few Jugglers. My mom has
      volenteered to guest people in her guest bedroom. She has a pool and a hot
      tub, I though the space could be used for a special guest or something if
      you'd like to put someone up in a little style.
      I am working on my sisters extra bedroom, livingroom couch and floor,
      computer room, kitchen and kids floor and extra bed, smile... I was thinking
      its about time my family met a few jugglers....LOL...maybe be able to fit
      about 10 to 15 in her house...

      Monica Buck
      The TeachingJuggler
      http://hometown.aol.com/jugglergal

    • Granny Muffinz Travelin' Puppet Show
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 9, 2002
        Hello Patricia,

        Thank you so much for giving me the chance to perform for St. Mark's Church. We had a fun potluck and puppet show.

        I have some free time during the Festival to sit at the registration table. Let me know when I might be needed to fill in.

        Ruth Chambers
        Granny Muffinz Travelin' Puppet Show
        530 757-7045
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 10, 2002
          Hello Patricia,

          Yes, I'll be there. I can volunteer to sit at the registration desk for a few shifts as needed. Let me know.

          Also, I can do my Granny Muffinz Travelin' Puppet Show which includes a juggling section. It would be fun to share with you what has developed with Granny Muffinz.

          Ruth Chambers
          Granny
          530 757-7045

          Potluck at St. Mark's Methodist Church -- Fellowship Hall on a rainy December 9 night. They were a great audience.

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 14, 2002
            thanks for volunteering! you're on the list; more
            details closer to the time; as for a little show, that
            might be cool; come prepared and we'll either do
            something impromptu or maybe to kick off the Kid's
            show on sunday...

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 14, 2002
              Muffinz... :)

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • Granny Muffinz Travelin' Puppet Show
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 16, 2002
                All set then. Oh and if you need a free usher for Cinderella, let me know.

                Ruth "Granny"