Sacramento 4H - Sat Nov 16 3:30pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2002
      Would anyone like to volunteer to teach a juggling break out session
      for the Sacramento 4H Leadership Training Day Sat Nov 16, 3:30-4:30pm
      for approx. 20 kids?
      Please contact Kari Kassis (kkassis AT earthlink DOT net) or (916)
      422-2774.

      From: Kari Kassis [mailto: kkassis@...]
      Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:20:58 -0700
      Subject: juggling and the Sacramento 4H

      Dear Kim
      I am the coordinator for the Leadership Training Day for the
      Sacramento County 4H. We are doing a ropes course and assorted
      other leadership training events on Saturday, November 15, 2002 at
      the Sac State ropes area.
      We are hoping to include juggling as one of our break out sessions!
      We thought is was a unique skill for them to learn that also builds
      confidence and self esteem. Is there anyone in your group who might
      be willing to teach a group of about 20 kids? Please give me a call
      and I can give you more information about our group and the
      Leadership Conference.

      Kari Kassis
      --
      Kari Kassis