Party Tonight!

  • mira steinberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2002
      Hi All,

      I've been out of the juggling scene for a while due to
      some wrist problems :-(, but I'm throwing a party
      tonight and all jugglers are invited! Party starts at
      9 at 320 parkway circle. Coming from Russel towards
      the Rec Hall take a right on to Orchard Park Dr. and
      then an immediate right onto the parkway cirlce. Go
      about 400 feet, our house is the blue one on the right
      across from the Christian Fraternity. My number is
      750-2190. It is a Toga party! Please wear a Toga or
      Sarong, the heat will be on.

      Peace,
      Mira

      =====
      ~Miriam Dena Steinberg, A.K.A. Mira or Mira Dena
      Miriam: Hebrew, mistress of the sea
      Mira: Spanish, Italian-look, or see
      Mira: Greek, fate, destiny
      Mira: Sanskrit, she who dances