Re: [damento] money-making opportunity this Sunday!

  • Mark M. Hoffman
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hi everyone:

      Ok, I am definitely able to go Sunday.

      Patricia: could you let me know what time we need to be at your
      house... and remind me how to get there?

      Brianne: I can pick you up in Davis. I'll send email after I
      hear from Patricia.

      Regards,

      --
      Mark M. Hoffman
      mhoffman@...

      * patricia <patriciaaleya@...> [2002-09-30 13:14:14 -0700]:
      > The El Dorado Adventist School wants us Damentos to
      > come to their Harvest Faire and do some
      > juggling/teaching and they are willing to pay the club
      > around $125 which is a GREAT thing since we still need
      > seed money for the Damento Festival...however, it's
      > short notice...I received their call this
      > morning...their Faire is this Sunday October
      > 6th...from 2:00 - 4:00 pm
      > Please reply ASAP if you are willing to
      > volunteer...they are in Placerville, and I'm willing
      > to drive (4 others fit in my car besides driver) so,
      > we can meet at my house in midtown. Four people would
      > be ideal...then we can pass!! :)
      > Please reply to the group...thanks!!
    • patricia
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 2002
        Well, it looks like it's Mark Hoffman, Brianne and
        Patricia for this Sunday's El Dorado Adventist Harvest
        Faire...anyone else? otherwise we can only do a feed
        instead of a W.... :)

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • clinstrum
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 11, 2002
          All,

          It's been a while since this event has shown up on the boards, so I
          thought I would just bump it up a little. Anyway, I plan to be at
          the Carmichael Library this Sunday to teach, but I'm not sure who
          else will be coming.

          Anyone?

          Chris

          --- In damento@y..., "kim_yasuda" <marianme@e...> wrote:
          > There are two more possible dates for teaching juggling workshops
          for
          > the Sacramento Library. I'm guessing that they should be similar
          > the ones we did earlier, approx 1 hour demo/teaching with 20-40
          > participants:
          >
          > * Sunday 2pm November 17, 2002 Carmichael Library, 5605 Marconi Ave
          > (between Garfield and Fair Oaks Blvd)
          >
          > * Thursday 4pm December 12, 2002 North Sacramento Library, 2109 Del
          > Paso Blvd between El Camino and Arden Way
          >
          > Please email me directly (marianme AT excite DOT com) with the
          dates
          > you will be able to volunteer, so that I can let Susan know we can
          do
          > these events.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Kim
        • patricia
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 11, 2002
            Thanks Chris for volunteering and for the reminder for
            all...I plan to be there this sunday; Kim, were there
            any others?
            and can we get some birdseed balls to use? Do you
            have them at your house? Will you be going?

            I can be at the Thursday one also...Mike, can you be
            there?
            Anyone else? :)

            http://launch.yahoo.com/u2
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 12, 2002
              Yes, I will be there and have the balls.

              Mike usually does not read this list, so you will need to either call
              him or email him directly. I sent him an email regarding this
              Sunday's library event, but he has not replied, yet.