Re: [damento] money-making opportunity this Sunday!

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30 7:29 PM
      I'd be willing to come out Sunday and help teach. I need a ride (i'm in
      davis)!!!
      ~brianne
    • Mark M. Hoffman
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 2002
        Hi everyone:

        Ok, I am definitely able to go Sunday.

        Patricia: could you let me know what time we need to be at your
        house... and remind me how to get there?

        Brianne: I can pick you up in Davis. I'll send email after I
        hear from Patricia.

        Regards,

        --
        Mark M. Hoffman
        mhoffman@...

        * patricia <patriciaaleya@...> [2002-09-30 13:14:14 -0700]:
        > The El Dorado Adventist School wants us Damentos to
        > come to their Harvest Faire and do some
        > juggling/teaching and they are willing to pay the club
        > around $125 which is a GREAT thing since we still need
        > seed money for the Damento Festival...however, it's
        > short notice...I received their call this
        > morning...their Faire is this Sunday October
        > 6th...from 2:00 - 4:00 pm
        > Please reply ASAP if you are willing to
        > volunteer...they are in Placerville, and I'm willing
        > to drive (4 others fit in my car besides driver) so,
        > we can meet at my house in midtown. Four people would
        > be ideal...then we can pass!! :)
        > Please reply to the group...thanks!!
      • patricia
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 2, 2002
          Well, it looks like it's Mark Hoffman, Brianne and
          Patricia for this Sunday's El Dorado Adventist Harvest
          Faire...anyone else? otherwise we can only do a feed
          instead of a W.... :)

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • clinstrum
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 11, 2002
            All,

            It's been a while since this event has shown up on the boards, so I
            thought I would just bump it up a little. Anyway, I plan to be at
            the Carmichael Library this Sunday to teach, but I'm not sure who
            else will be coming.

            Anyone?

            Chris

            --- In damento@y..., "kim_yasuda" <marianme@e...> wrote:
            > There are two more possible dates for teaching juggling workshops
            for
            > the Sacramento Library. I'm guessing that they should be similar
            > the ones we did earlier, approx 1 hour demo/teaching with 20-40
            > participants:
            >
            > * Sunday 2pm November 17, 2002 Carmichael Library, 5605 Marconi Ave
            > (between Garfield and Fair Oaks Blvd)
            >
            > * Thursday 4pm December 12, 2002 North Sacramento Library, 2109 Del
            > Paso Blvd between El Camino and Arden Way
            >
            > Please email me directly (marianme AT excite DOT com) with the
            dates
            > you will be able to volunteer, so that I can let Susan know we can
            do
            > these events.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Kim
          • patricia
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 11, 2002
              Thanks Chris for volunteering and for the reminder for
              all...I plan to be there this sunday; Kim, were there
              any others?
              and can we get some birdseed balls to use? Do you
              have them at your house? Will you be going?

              I can be at the Thursday one also...Mike, can you be
              there?
              Anyone else? :)

              http://launch.yahoo.com/u2
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 12, 2002
                Yes, I will be there and have the balls.

                Mike usually does not read this list, so you will need to either call
                him or email him directly. I sent him an email regarding this
                Sunday's library event, but he has not replied, yet.