Re: Sat library event

  • patricia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2002
      I will be at the Saturday Library teaching and so will
      Ariana, but it still would be nice to have at least
      one or 2 more people...do you have the balloon balls
      Kim?
      I'm driving Johanna to santa cruz tomorrow so I won't
      be at juggling.
      on the parking thing, they said to go into the
      driveway on J street and then turn into the alley by
      the book drop; that's where we can park.
      Mike, will you be there?
      I'm sending this to the damento group list, Kim and
      Mike. How did today's teaching go?
      a hug to all! :)

      Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
      http://news.yahoo.com