Re: [damento] Re: Teaching - Fundraising Opportunity

  • Granny Muffinz Travelin' Puppet Show
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2002
      Aug 2, 2002

      Hello Kim,

      Am sending another e-mail to ask if you received my first e-mail with photo?

      Just in case, my e-mail number is
      granny@...

      Ruth
      AKA: Granny
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2002
        Good day.
        I am looking for someone who can do strange and
        impressive things that I cannot. Contortionism is
        prefered, but certainly not nessacery. Abillity to
        pass torches/knives is also an unnecessary bonus.

        Certain people who hire me have expressed interest in
        my bringing someone with me to do shows. Sometime in
        early October, for example there is such an
        opportunity. It will involve being flown to Kentucky
        for a weekend and being treated like a rock star. My
        accomplice's pay for one hour's worth of work and a 3
        day vacation will probably be in the high 2 digits;
        lodging and some food will be taken care of. In all
        likelyhood there will be the chance to double our
        money performing at some of the local clubs and
        whatnot.

        If anyone knows someone who could go for this (and
        perhaps other future jobs that might pay more, or
        less) Please let me know.

        BrenT

        http://health.yahoo.com
      • Jeremy H
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2002
          I just wanted to say it was wonderfull seeing all of you fellow DaMentos
          this evening (Friday) at McKinley Park. I had a blast and will resume a
          more regular attendance.

          Brent... Good Luck, while I most certainly would love to go, I have no
          special skills. Mebbe Robert would be up for it...Rob? heh Thanks again
          everyone..Special thanks to Jose, your words of encouragement helped.

          Jeremiah "Jeremy" Harvey