Fri Juggling Spaghetti

  • marianme
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
      Friday Juggling
      6pm till dusk
      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      on Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front of the brick
      library building

      If you're in town and not too dehydrated from the 4th, come out and
      juggle. Maybe we can go to the Spaghetti Factory afterwards (on J St
      near 19th & 20th) - starts about $6 (for spaghetti w/red sauce,
      bread, salad, coffee/tea/milk, and icecream), bring a little more for
      upgrades and tax/tip.

      Kim
    • micgoose@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
        Hi. I like upgrades....but unfortunately I have out ot town
        housefull....Later Goose.