Re: [damento] Fwd: orientations are approaching

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2002
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Bill Gilliland
      To: Damento
      Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 2:22 PM
      Subject: [damento] Fwd: orientations are approaching

      Hello all;

      This note is for any UCD students who are interested in keeping Damento
      as a registered UC Davis student group.

      Just to be abundantly clear about this, I will ***not*** be completing
      this registration! If you need help filling things out I'll be happy to
      give you any information you need, but I won't be filing any forms
      myself.

      Begin forwarded message:

      > From: Student Programs & Activities Center <spac@...>
      > Date: Mon Apr 29, 2002 01:50:06 PM US/Pacific
      > To: (Recipient list suppressed)
      > Subject: orientations are approaching
      >
      > Hello all,
      >
      > Just a quick note to let you all know that your organization may
      > register for the 2002-2003 year starting on May 1, after our first
      > registration orientation is offered. There will be two orientations
      > per week during the month of May, and four offered in June.
      >
      > Major work is going on at our website, and currently - possibly for a
      > couple of days - the feature that allows you to sign up online for an
      > orientation is down. If you absolutely need to sign up for one in the
      > next few days, please contact our office or come on over in person.
      >
      > The current schedule is at our homepage:

      <File attached: image.tiff>

      > Please note that the orientation that was scheduled for June 7 has been
      > deleted.
      >
      > thanks,
      > SPAC
      >

      > Student Programs & Activities Center