Tuesday Quad first?

  • marianme
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Would anyone be interested in juggling outside at the Quad on Tuesday
      before it gets dark and people head to the stairwell of Olson Hall?

      Kim

      Future Events

      April 20 Picnic Day, UCDavis Magazine Spring 2002 page 35 says,
      "Multicultural Children's Faire: juggling and unicycle lessons...
      ...outside Hart Hall". I don't know if the juggling refers to us, but
      I'm sure they would welcome more people, if not.

      May 11 Cathedral Days AKA Kids Days at Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento.
      Teaching kids to juggle 9?-noon

      May 11-12 Whole Earth Festival, UCDavis. Usually jugglers congregate
      at the northwest portion of the Quad.

      At public events with lots of curious non-jugglers, watch your props.
      Oddly enough, children and sometimes other people will reach in and
      take stuff out of your bag. Very rarely do they put it back.