Tuesday, July 7th Bob Michaels is starting his 5-session, Voice Over I class. Class meets every Tuesday for 5 weeks from 6-8pm. Class fee is $300 forl_haram
CHILDISH / ADULTISH *Independent/Student/Studio:* Independent *Production Type:* Short Filmcapydan
Mirage *Independent/Student/Studio:* Independent *Production Type:* Short Filmcapydan
Every item for a project that is posted should include as much as the following as you can so your potential cast/crew will be better informed. This will also make it more likely that those who do respond (and this list has a reputation for excellent reponses) will be seriously interested in your project
1) the title of the project
2) whether it is a short or a feature
3) a one or two sentence synopsis (or longer)
4) a breakdown of the characters that will be cast (please feel free to
be detailed - the more info you supply the actors, the better audtiions
5) is the project paid; if so, is it deferred or paid at the time of shooting.
6) will meal(s) be provided
7) are crew members needed (and will they be paid)
8) time/location of auditions (including city)
9) tentative shoooting schedule
10) specific format...film or video (35mm, 16mm, HD, DV, etc)
11) Intended distribution: direct to video, cable, theatrical, cable access, internet, cd/dvd, in-house industrial, point of sale industrial, director's reel, trailer, festival circuit
12) ESSENTIAL - an email address and/or a mail address and/or a phone number (with area code)
13) are you willing to accept JPGs via email
14) in what city (cities) will you be shooting
15) is it union or non-union
- Dec 11, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Only moderators can post messages.