Re: Quick Comments

  • Michael Hamblin
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, David Wallace Croft wrote:

      > Please post your messages to me to the Dallas Brights
      > discussion list. I will reply to them there:

      Thanks for your notice that you recieved my message dated September 5 :)
      However, I'm sure that you are aware that if I had an interest to discuss
      this in a public forum, I would have posted the message to this list
      rather than address it to you directly. If you feel that you should
      respond publicly rather than privately to my message, you are certainly
      free to do so :)

      Sorry I wasn't able to get to your message sooner. We had a hardware
      failure on the A3500 that required immediate attention on Monday, and I
      haven't had an opportunity to reply.

      ---
      Michael Hamblin michaelh@...
      7815 McCallum Blvd Apt 17201 http://www.michaelh.com/
      Dallas, TX 75252-6801 Home Phone: 972-733-3357
    • David Wallace Croft
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
        Michael Hamblin,

        --- Michael Hamblin <michaelh@...> wrote:
        However, I'm sure that you are aware that if I had an
        interest to discuss
        this in a public forum, I would have posted the
        message

        I prefer public discussion. It's more interesting
        when everyone is in the loop.

        =====
        David Wallace Croft
        President, CroftSoft Inc (www.croftsoft.com)
        (214) 636-3790 mobile / (214) 731-9284 home
      • Michael Hamblin
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
          On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, David Wallace Croft wrote:

          > I prefer public discussion. It's more interesting
          > when everyone is in the loop.

          Well, if you want everyone in the loop, why don't you take out an ad in
          the Dallas Morning News? :)

          This is your forum, and you're free to post what you like to it. If you'd
          like to post my message here, that's up to you. The real issue is not
          whether or not I'm going to post my email to this list, but whether you
          are willing to respond to the thoughtful and carefully weighed comments
          that I emailed you on September 5th. If you do not intend to respond to
          them, then there is little profit for me to post my original message here.
          As you are aware, I am not a religious person and do not wish to generate
          bad blood on this mailing list simply because we have differences in our
          worldviews.

          ---
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2004
            Michael Hamblin,

            --- Michael Hamblin <michaelh@...> wrote:
            like to post my message here, that's up to you. The
            real issue is not
            whether or not I'm going to post my email to this
            list, but whether you
            are willing to respond to the thoughtful and carefully

            I will respond to your original e-mail if you post it
            to the discussion list.

            =====
            David Wallace Croft
            President, CroftSoft Inc (www.croftsoft.com)
            (214) 636-3790 mobile / (214) 731-9284 home
          • Spike
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 5, 2004
              Michael,

              There is no reason to ask only David your "thoughtful and carefully
              weighed" comments. I'm sure we'd all be interested in reading and
              responding to them.

              Chana

              --- In dallasbrights@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hamblin <michaelh@u...>