Founders information

  • Spike
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      Hi guys, I'm trying to type up all the official paperwork for
      organization registration, and I need the following information:
      Officer title
      UTD User ID (NetID)
      Address (with city and zip)
      Phone
      Email
      SSN

      from the following people:

      David C.
      David H.
      Richard

      Thanks, guys. You can email that information to me at
      spike@... or nerdy_bitch@...

      Chana
    • writerami3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
        dah023000
        1906 Wickersham Drive
        Arlington, TX 76014
        2147620595
        dah023000@...
        I do not give them my SSN. They can look it up. I have refused to give it before.

        --
        Cordially,
        (signed)

        David A. Huggins
        214.762.0595
        "Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it," Winston Churchill.