next Brights meetup

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2004
      Campus Brights:

      The next Dallas-Plano Brights meetup is July 26th Monday at 7 PM. I
      nominated the Fuzion Lounge which is right next to the UTD campus. If
      the Fuzion Lounge or some other place near campus is selected for
      future meetups, it may be a convenient time and place for the Campus
      Brights to conduct business and socialize.

      Please select your Dallas-Plano Brights meetup venue:
      http://brights.meetup.com/

      On our discussion mailing list, another letter to the editor:
    • David Wallace Croft
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2004
        --- In brights-utd-announce@yahoogroups.com, "David Wallace Croft"
        <croft@a...> wrote:
        > The next Dallas-Plano Brights meetup is July 26th Monday at 7 PM. I
        > nominated the Fuzion Lounge which is right next to the UTD campus. If
        > the Fuzion Lounge or some other place near campus is selected for
        > future meetups, it may be a convenient time and place for the Campus
        > Brights to conduct business and socialize.
        >
        > Please select your Dallas-Plano Brights meetup venue:
        > http://brights.meetup.com/

        Hope to see you there tonight!