Atheists, Skeptics, and Humanists at UT Dallas

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2010
      Dallas Brights,

      I was just in contact with one of the organizers of the Atheists, Skeptics, and Humanists at UT Dallas so I have added them our list of local organizations. Their website is down right now but you can follow them by joining their Facebook group:
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10331469073

      This replaces the now defunct Atheists and Freethinkers Society at the University of Texas at Dallas which I have removed from our list:
      http://www.DallasBrights.org/

      --
      David Wallace Croft / (214) 636-3790 m
      http://www.CroftSoft.com/people/david/