Dallas Optihumanist Fellowship

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2010
      When you pay for a Meetup.com account, you get three groups. As my third Meetup.com group, I created the Dallas Optihumanist Fellowship to serve as a reading group to cover books of interest to Brights, Objectivists, Religious Humanists, and Transhumanists. At our first meeting on February 6th Saturday, we are discussing Part I of the book "Breaking the Spell: Religion as a Natural Phenomenon" by my favorite philosopher Daniel Dennett.

      http://www.meetup.com/Optihumanist/
      http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Spell-Religion-Natural-Phenomenon/dp/0143038338/