The God Who Wasn't There

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11 11:16 PM
      North Texas Humanists and Dallas Brights,

      We will be showing the movie "The God Who Wasn't There" this Saturday
      the 17th at 11:00. You can view a trailer for the movie here:
      http://www.TheGodMovie.com/

      We will be presenting the movie instead of a speaker at the service for
      the Humanist Fellowship of North Texas (HFNT) this month. We usually
      meet on the 4th Saturday but this month we are meeting on the 3rd. For
      driving directions, please see our website:
      http://www.HumanistFellowship.org/

      --
      David Wallace Croft / (214) 636-3790 m
      http://www.CroftSoft.com/people/david/