Moment of Silence

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2006
      My wife Shannon and I have been concerned for some time about
      violations of church-state separation at the public elementary school
      where our children attend. Today our attorney Dean Cook filed a
      petition to have the mandatory moment of silence law in the Texas state
      education code ruled unconstitutional. You can read more about this on
      my "Moment of Silence" webpage:
      http://www.croftpress.com/david/politics/moment/

      --
      David Wallace Croft / (214) 636-3790 m