April 25 meeting - photos

  • oscar_in_fw
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2009
      I took a bunch of photos but forgot what all the equipment was so maybe y'all can help me fill in the blanks. As always, there's a bunch of pictures I wish I would have taken but things got a bit harried trying to keep up with the equipment swaps in both rooms.

      Go to photobucket for pics.

      http://s527.photobucket.com/albums/cc360/oscarinfw/DAC_25apr09/

      Thanks for everyone who came , especially those who brought the "goodies" and the camaraderie which made it all worthwhile. i'd do it again in a heartbeat but maybe not real soon. Hopefully, I'll have a dedicated stereo rig in place for the next go-around.