Re: take trades on the 288s??

  • tim nickerson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20 10:24 AM
      Lee

      do you take trades on the 288s??

      I got a neat set of vintage Knight 12 inch coax in Maple cabinets.
      Bought them from audio guy in Austin couple of years ago.

      Will you be bringing the 211 push-pull amps?

      Know anyone who needs a set of 811B horns?

      Tim
      Joined the Leisure Club !!!!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20 10:23 PM
        I will take the Adcome GFA 555II. I am using one and the family periodically blows fuses during movies. That would be great, the only thing I can afford with MAC in it is MAC & Cheese.

        To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
        From: lee_roitberg@...
        Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:09:17 +0000

[...]

        Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 20 11:17 PM
          Lee,

          I do want the Adcom.

          My e mail is musicman32150@....

          Paul

          To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
          From: lee_roitberg@...
          Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:09:17 +0000

[...]

          Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry Check it out.