WHAT IS LEFT IN THE GARAGE

  • jimrivers3
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2009
      Hey Guys,
        There isn't too much left in the garage. But every time I make an effort to clean, rearrange or look for something, I find some new piece I had forgotten about. What's left that I'm aware of this day is...

      Dynaco PAS that belongs to Russ Gates
      Dynaco Stereo 70 that belongs to Ed Tang (I need to find him)
      Eico HF-87 output transformers (for sale) $150
      Altec Lansing 128B power, output, meters and 1 chassis ($300)
      Heath W4M pair, not rebuilt ($195)
      5 (FIVE) Dynaco MK IV's. 4 of them totally rebuilt (Mullards not included) I keep 1 pair.
      Various power, chokes and an output trannie or two (free or close to it)
      Tubes are on hold as I decide what to keep.
      There may be a "free grab the parts before I throw them party" this spring or summer.

      jim...
    • Robert Cham
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2009
        Re: [dallasaudioclub] WHAT IS LEFT IN THE GARAGE
        Jim,

        what are you asking for the MK IVs?

        Bob Cham

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2009
          Jim,

          Let me know about the tuntable stuff, I am going to give it an Audiophile try with the crates of albums I have.

          Paul S.

          To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
          From: jimrivers3@...
          Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:43:58 +0000
          Subject: [dallasaudioclub] WHAT IS LEFT IN THE GARAGE

          Hey Guys,
            There isn't too much left in the garage. But every time I make an effort to clean, rearrange or look for something, I find some new piece I had forgotten about. What's left that I'm aware of this day is...

          Dynaco PAS that belongs to Russ Gates
          Dynaco Stereo 70 that belongs to Ed Tang (I need to find him)
          Eico HF-87 output transformers (for sale) $150
          Altec Lansing 128B power, output, meters and 1 chassis ($300)
          Heath W4M pair, not rebuilt ($195)
          5 (FIVE) Dynaco MK IV's. 4 of them totally rebuilt (Mullards not included) I keep 1 pair.
          Various power, chokes and an output trannie or two (free or close to it)
          Tubes are on hold as I decide what to keep.
          There may be a "free grab the parts before I throw them party" this spring or summer.

          jim...

          Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.
        • jimrivers3
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 9, 2009
            Hi Paul,
            Will do but not sure I have much left in turntable stuff. jim...
            --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, Paul Stewart <musicman32150@...> wrote:

            > Jim,
            >
            > Let me know about the tuntable stuff, I am going to give it an Audiophile try with the crates of albums I have.
            >
            > Paul S.
            >
            > To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
            > From: jimrivers3@...
            > Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:43:58 +0000
            > Subject: [dallasaudioclub] WHAT IS LEFT IN THE GARAGE

            > Hey Guys,
            > There isn't too much left in the garage. But every time I make an effort to clean, rearrange or look for something, I find some new piece I had forgotten about. What's left that I'm aware of this day is...
            >
            > Dynaco PAS that belongs to Russ Gates
            > Dynaco Stereo 70 that belongs to Ed Tang (I need to find him)
            > Eico HF-87 output transformers (for sale) $150
            > Altec Lansing 128B power, output, meters and 1 chassis ($300)
            > Heath W4M pair, not rebuilt ($195)
            > 5 (FIVE) Dynaco MK IV's. 4 of them totally rebuilt (Mullards not included) I keep 1 pair.
            > Various power, chokes and an output trannie or two (free or close to it)
            > Tubes are on hold as I decide what to keep.
            > There may be a "free grab the parts before I throw them party" this spring or summer.
            >
            > jim...

            > Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox.
            > http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Updates1_042009

          • jimrivers3
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 9, 2009
              Hello Bob,
              Have been busy with family. $550 for the very clean pair. $450 for the ones with not so great chrome. $150 for a Dyna PAS that I gutted and rebuilt for phono only. All new parts, hand matched. Inside and out. The line stage section was removed. One member says he want the three but haven't heard back. Hope to make a list of for sale and ""gim'me stuff before summer. Hand matched and all new parts on the Dyna MK IV's too. jim...

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 9, 2009
                That's fine, I just have an interest. However, I do like the new music more, a lot of good stuff.
                Paul

                To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
                From: jimrivers3@...
                Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:01:03 +0000