RE: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Anyone her or know anyone with the equipment to test amplifier output power?

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 23, 2009
      Blair,
      I will tag along with you, please,please,please. I am getting bored.

      I see the DOC today. I am going to drop off the two 2"x12"x7' Puprle Hart at Wood World and have them drum sand to a finish. I think it will run $25 which is good.

      To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: blair_4@...
      Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:57:38 +0000
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Anyone her or know anyone with the equipment to test amplifier output power?

      Thanks everyone for your responses. I'm going to take Jules up on his offer as I know where he lives, plus I really want to hear them on his speakers ;P

      Blair

      Internet Explorer 8 – Now Available. Faster, safer, easier. Download FREE now!