Screwed up: picked up dirt-cheap TT at estate sale...

  • oscar_in_fw
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
      ...but forgot to pickup dirt-cheap preamp w/ PHONOSTAGE. What was I thinking? By the time I realized my transgression, the Yamama preamp was gone. :(

      Any suggestions for dirt-cheap PHONOSTAGE ?

      I also noticed new cartridges were 4-5x the price of the TT (B&O Beogram 3400).
    • James Dolan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
        parasound z-phono, $150?

        Jim Dolan
        Professional Coach to Legal and Medical Professionals
        Psychotherapist

        6310 LBJ Freeway, Suite 213
        Dallas Texas 75240

        vm-972 934 1283