Re: Next meeting

  • oscar_in_fw
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 3, 2009
      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "bearhifi" <bear.hifi@...> wrote:

      > Great! April 25th I cant wait
      > What is your address again Oscar?
      >
      > I will bring speakers and pizza!
      >
      > Frank

      Saturday, April 25, noon-6pm (earlier/later times can be negotiated).
      1604 Ridgmar Boulevard
      Fort Worth, TX 76116
      817-569-9315
      oscar.e.bautista@...

      RSVPs w/ proposed equipment list would be appreciated (not required but desired for food/drink/equipment planning). BYOB. Money jar for food though I might try for some horse ovaries (sp?) ahead of time. Last time, I cooked for 10 (er my mom did); then took up a collection for seven (7) large pizzas later on ( It wasn't enough).