RE: [dallasaudioclub] Thoughts and time for the next meeting: .Thanks Russ

  • Kenneth Leibowitz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 6:53 AM

      Hi guys,

      Since I wasn't able to attend the meeting at Jim's last week, this Thursday is fine for me. However I understand if you'd like to have it at a later time. My vote is to meet once a month, but then again, I'm not a true wirehead like you guys. I'm more into how it sounds than how it works.

      Regards,

      Ken