New meeting photos

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2004
      I've posted new photos in the Photos section. The folder is titled
      DEC 16. Sorry for the dark pics. I had my flash set on low. We were
      running out of room so I archived many photos from past meetings onto
      my computer, I saved about 8 pics per meeting in the Photos sections.
      jim...
    • phillip t holmes
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2004
        Sorry I didn't make it. I was wondering what the story is on those
        speakers. I don't recognize them.
        Thanks,
        Phillip

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2004
          Hello Phil, They were designed and built by Johann. The host this
          time. The young man dancing with his daughter in the Home Page pic.
          jim...
          --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "phillip t holmes"