We've been using the wrong tweaks all these years. CRAP!!!

  • jimrivers3
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      We've been using the wrong tweaks all these years. CRAP!!!

      http://www.nathanmarciniak.com/elemental/
    • bearhifi
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "jimrivers3" <jimrivers3@...>
        wrote:

        > We've been using the wrong tweaks all these years. CRAP!!!
        >
        > http://www.nathanmarciniak.com/elemental/

        wow thats stuff really works....I heard these at a hi end audio store
        the other day...
      • dtproff
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
          OK you win. It will be hard to beat the tube in the brick thing.
          Absolutely hilarious.