Re: visit to dallas

  • mukihr
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2009
      Blair,
      it seems that i have problems contacting you... and i do not know why
      but i can't reply your last message
      regards

      daniel
      mukihr@...
    • Tom Russell
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10 3:27 AM
        Daniel

        Still coming to Dallas? If so, we should get together. I'm a music guy with plenty decent equipment. I know some of the other local guys you should meet, as well. As you have likely figured out, there is no organized Dallas Audio Club, as such.  You'll have to find the individual guys.

        Tom