visit to dallas

  • mukihr
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2009
      Hi guys....
      i am Daniel from Osijek, Croatia... i am a member of ACCO (audiophile
      connect club osijek) .... also i am a moderator on our local forum
      (link: http://www.accosijek.com/forum/index.php )...

      I will be visiting Plano in April this year.... i am considering to
      visit Dallas Audio Club too if this would be possible... can somebody
      help me with the address where to find Your club and when....
      thanks - best regards
      daniel
    • blrchapman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2009
        Hey Daniel,

        There is no "physical" club per se, and this group has been very quiet
        recently. However, please let us know when you are coming into tow as
        far as Date/duration/etc... and I can possibly get something put
        together so you can attend a meeting. That is about when we have a DIY
        event anyway. Other than that, there tends to be a few "open house"
        type members here that are typically willing to let you swing in and
        give their system a listen. I myself being one of them if I can get my
        system assembled by then :P

        Just post and let us know. Plano is in the middle of most of us, if
        not where wwe live so you should be close to many of us.

        I'm typically more active and very much more assertive as far as
        coordinating the events, etc.. but I'm having a child in a few months
        and it has put a significant damper on my recent activity. Regardless,
        there is typically someone available here to answer questions, etc...

        Blair
      • mukihr
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2009
          Blair,
          it seems that i have problems contacting you... and i do not know why
          but i can't reply your last message
          regards

          daniel
          mukihr@...
        • Tom Russell
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2009
            Daniel

            Still coming to Dallas? If so, we should get together. I'm a music guy with plenty decent equipment. I know some of the other local guys you should meet, as well. As you have likely figured out, there is no organized Dallas Audio Club, as such.  You'll have to find the individual guys.

            Tom