Re: [dallasaudioclub] Thiel Magic at the Bottlehead gathering

  • tim nickerson
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 17 12:59 PM
      Paul

      Great setup on your Thiels and great demo of the Thiel Magic.

      The food was also great.
      Thanks to you and your family hosting us all.

      Thanks to everyone who brought gear to demo and the freebies.

      Tim

      hileman65 <hileman65@...> wrote:
      Hey Guys

      Come on over anytime after 10:30am. Hey Paul S., I have a fairly
      large living room on the ground floor so don't hesitate to bring
      those big ol monster speakers over. I'm sure we can scrounge a few
      (or several) Bottleheads up to help carry them in.

      Paul

    • jimrivers3
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 18 4:28 PM
        I'll second this. It was a feel good meeting. Good music, good food and
        great hosting! Thanks to Paul and his family. jim...