Terrel Bottlehead Gathering Success!

  • loneloborh
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 16, 2008
      Many thanks to Paul and family for putting up with all us nutz this
      afternoon. Had a great time with some great peeps. Thanks again for
      everything.
    • tim nickerson
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 17, 2008
        Paul

        Great setup on your Thiels and great demo of the Thiel Magic.

        The food was also great.
        Thanks to you and your family hosting us all.

        Thanks to everyone who brought gear to demo and the freebies.

        Tim

        hileman65 <hileman65@...> wrote:
        Hey Guys

        Come on over anytime after 10:30am. Hey Paul S., I have a fairly
        large living room on the ground floor so don't hesitate to bring
        those big ol monster speakers over. I'm sure we can scrounge a few
        (or several) Bottleheads up to help carry them in.

        Paul

      • jimrivers3
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 18, 2008
          I'll second this. It was a feel good meeting. Good music, good food and
          great hosting! Thanks to Paul and his family. jim...