Tube testing in DFW

  • Lev Desmarais
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2008
      I've got some tubes that I want to test. Anyone know of stores in the
      DFW that have tube testers and will let you use them. I live near
      Plano. I think they have one at Charlie's Guitar Shop in Dallas. Any
      other tube testers near Plano that are available on weekends?

      Thanks,
      Lev
    • rcarlton1@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2008
        Lev,
        I have a tube tester. I live near Plano.
        Ron