RE: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Freebies at the Bottlehead gathering plus...

    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 15, 2008
      I decided not to bring them for two reasons,  too heavy and the weather.

      To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: hileman65@...
      Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:32:47 +0000
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Freebies at the Bottlehead gathering plus...

      Hey Guys

      Come on over anytime after 10:30am. Hey Paul S., I have a fairly
      large living room on the ground floor so don't hesitate to bring
      those big ol monster speakers over. I'm sure we can scrounge a few
      (or several) Bottleheads up to help carry them in.

      Paul

      --- In dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com, Paul Stewart
      <musicman32150@ ...> wrote:

      > You help load them, I will bring them. The Focal towers too if you
      have room in your truck.

      > To: dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com
      > From: blair_4@...
      > Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:06:11 +0000
      > Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Freebies at the Bottlehead
      gathering plus...

      > So, it is not appropriate to show up at the door at
      6:00 am with line

      > arrays playing 110db? ;) That is fine. Terrell is a little drive
      >
      > anyway. If I can con Paul Stewart into bringing his new arrays, it
      will

      > take an hour or so to load them anyway. 240lbs each!
      >

      > Thanks,
      >

      > Blair

      > Get more from your digital life. Find out how.
      > http://www.windowsl ive.com/default. html?
      ocid=TXT_TAGLM_ WL_Home2_ 082008

      Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How
    • loneloborh
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 16, 2008
        Many thanks to Paul and family for putting up with all us nutz this
        afternoon. Had a great time with some great peeps. Thanks again for
        everything.
      • tim nickerson
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 17, 2008
          Paul

          Great setup on your Thiels and great demo of the Thiel Magic.

          The food was also great.
          Thanks to you and your family hosting us all.

          Thanks to everyone who brought gear to demo and the freebies.

          Tim

          hileman65 <hileman65@...> wrote:
          Hey Guys

          Come on over anytime after 10:30am. Hey Paul S., I have a fairly
          large living room on the ground floor so don't hesitate to bring
          those big ol monster speakers over. I'm sure we can scrounge a few
          (or several) Bottleheads up to help carry them in.

          Paul

        • jimrivers3
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 18, 2008
            I'll second this. It was a feel good meeting. Good music, good food and
            great hosting! Thanks to Paul and his family. jim...