Re: Freebies at the Bottlehead gathering plus...

  • blrchapman
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 14, 2008
      I'll help load them, but there is no way the focal towers will fit with
      those arrays. We will not be able to close the tailgate with the arrays
      either. Hope Terrell is flat where Paul lives. Lots of railroad tracks!

      Blair
    • hileman65
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 14, 2008
        Hey Guys

        Come on over anytime after 10:30am. Hey Paul S., I have a fairly
        large living room on the ground floor so don't hesitate to bring
        those big ol monster speakers over. I'm sure we can scrounge a few
        (or several) Bottleheads up to help carry them in.

        Paul

        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, Paul Stewart
        <musicman32150@...> wrote:

        > You help load them, I will bring them. The Focal towers too if you
        have room in your truck.

        > To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
        > From: blair_4@...
        > Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:06:11 +0000
        > Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Freebies at the Bottlehead
        gathering plus...

        > So, it is not appropriate to show up at the door at
        6:00 am with line

        > arrays playing 110db? ;) That is fine. Terrell is a little drive
        >
        > anyway. If I can con Paul Stewart into bringing his new arrays, it
        will

        > take an hour or so to load them anyway. 240lbs each!
        >

        > Thanks,
        >

        > Blair

        > Get more from your digital life. Find out how.
        > http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?
        ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home2_082008

      • Ka
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 14, 2008
          Guy,

          More Freebies, courtesy of John Semrad, a box full of PIO capacitors,
          varies values.
          I'll be bringing them in for him.

          Ka
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 15, 2008
            I decided not to bring them for two reasons,  too heavy and the weather.

            To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
            From: hileman65@...
            Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:32:47 +0000
            Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Freebies at the Bottlehead gathering plus...

            <musicman32150@ ...> wrote:

            > You help load them, I will bring them. The Focal towers too if you
            have room in your truck.

            > To: dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com
            > From: blair_4@...
            > Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:06:11 +0000
            > Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Freebies at the Bottlehead
            gathering plus...

            > So, it is not appropriate to show up at the door at
            6:00 am with line

            > arrays playing 110db? ;) That is fine. Terrell is a little drive
            >
            > anyway. If I can con Paul Stewart into bringing his new arrays, it
            will

            > take an hour or so to load them anyway. 240lbs each!
            >

            > Thanks,
            >

            > Blair

            > Get more from your digital life. Find out how.
            > http://www.windowsl ive.com/default. html?
            ocid=TXT_TAGLM_ WL_Home2_ 082008

            Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How
          • loneloborh
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 16, 2008
              Many thanks to Paul and family for putting up with all us nutz this
              afternoon. Had a great time with some great peeps. Thanks again for
              everything.
            • tim nickerson
              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 17, 2008
                Paul

                Great setup on your Thiels and great demo of the Thiel Magic.

                The food was also great.
                Thanks to you and your family hosting us all.

                Thanks to everyone who brought gear to demo and the freebies.

                Tim

                hileman65 <hileman65@...> wrote:
                Hey Guys

                Come on over anytime after 10:30am. Hey Paul S., I have a fairly
                large living room on the ground floor so don't hesitate to bring
                those big ol monster speakers over. I'm sure we can scrounge a few
                (or several) Bottleheads up to help carry them in.

                Paul

              • jimrivers3
                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 18, 2008
                  I'll second this. It was a feel good meeting. Good music, good food and
                  great hosting! Thanks to Paul and his family. jim...