KLH 9

  • john j via
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      Does anyone out there have a pair of KLH 9's they are wanting out of there house for $ or trades? I have a friend that I got 1 pair for and now he wants another, he is reverting back to his youth and to issue 1 of Stereophile.  I will pick up as I need to come and see Jim Rivers anyway and pick up some other stuff. Any leads appreciated.

      thanks
      John Via
      615 260 9569 cell anytime