The Bottleheads are coming!!

  • hileman65
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 4:32 PM
      Say Folks, I don't wish to alarm anyone but there will be a large
      gathering of Bottleheads east of Dallas on August 16.

      Actually, I just wanted to let you guys know I'm hosting the next
      Bottlehead meet and you're all invited. Feel free to bring over any
      equipment you would like to show off.

      There'll be shiner and wine on hand but for those who don't indulge
      there will also be ice tea and sody pop.

      You can checkout the Lonestar Bottlehead site for more details and
      directions.

      If you see any of those Audio Jam Guys let them know they are also
      welcome.

      Paul