Who Has the 3 Pi Enclosures?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12 2:14 PM
      Somebody picked them up at the Bott meeting in Houston and took them to
      Dallas for Wayne Parham to pick up. He's planning to come to Dallas
      soon, so who has them? Sorry, I didn't get a name and license number.
    • hileman65
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14 7:24 AM
        Hi Fred, I picked them up. Wayne is coming down to Dallas on June
        21/22 and will pick them up then.

        Paul