MB Quart home theater speakers FS

  • Richard Rea
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2008
      I have all MB Quart home theater speakers,
      front left and right, center, and 2 dipol surrounds(great surrounds
      speakers)
      I am asking $400 for the set.
      I have the original boxes also.
      Pictures coming later today.

      If someone offers me a good offer I may sell my Boston Acoustic AVR 7120
      surround reciver. Still deciding on my SVS sub.

      Thanks,
      Richard
    • Richard Rea
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2008
        I guess modle numbers would be nice:)
        All MB Quart
        Mains Domain 30 6 ohm 125W

        center: Domain CTR STAGE 6 ohm 125W

        surrounds Domin Balcony 8 ohm 100W

        Sorry do not have the sensitivity for them.

        Richard

        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Rea" <my89_928gt@...>
        wrote:

        > I have all MB Quart home theater speakers,
        > front left and right, center, and 2 dipol surrounds(great surrounds
        > speakers)
        > I am asking $400 for the set.
        > I have the original boxes also.
        > Pictures coming later today.
        >
        > If someone offers me a good offer I may sell my Boston Acoustic AVR
        7120
        > surround reciver. Still deciding on my SVS sub.
        >

        > Thanks,
        > Richard

      • Richard Rea
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2008