Anybody Coming to the Houston Bott Meeting?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2008
      I'm giving my Three Pi enclosures to Wayne Parham, and it would be much
      easier for him to get them if they were in Dallas. So is anybody coming
      to the meeting in Houston who would have room in the back of their SUV
      for a pair of empty 30X20X14 enclosures?
    • jimrivers3
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2008
        Bad date for me or I would have. Sorry. jim...
        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <audiofred@...> wrote:

        > I'm giving my Three Pi enclosures to Wayne Parham, and it would be
        much
        > easier for him to get them if they were in Dallas. So is anybody
        coming
        > to the meeting in Houston who would have room in the back of their
        SUV
        > for a pair of empty 30X20X14 enclosures?

      • Lee Roitberg
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2008
          Hello Fred,

                 I will not be able to make it.  I am going to be traveling.

          Lee

          To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com